Our founder Du was bitten by a dog and had to have rabies medicine. Most villagers in the countryside can't afford rabies medicines and many villagers have died because of this, by catching rabies themselves. This is one of the reasons that they see stray dogs and cats as vermin who spread diseases.
We regularly visit the rural villages, educating the residents about the importance of vaccinating their own pets. You can see our work on our Education Blog here.
We always welcome your donations to help us take rabies medicines and to educate the villagers by raising awareness of stray animal welfare too.
Thank you for your support.